Thank you, members, for trusting South Texas FCU with your financial needs. To continue providing you with the most up-to-date products and services, South Texas FCU will be updating our credit card program on June 20, 2020. Here are some important things that you need to know:
There will not be changes to:
- Credit Card Payment Due Date
- Accessing other South Texas FCU accounts
- Our service and commitment to you
There will be changes to:
- 16-digit card number
- CVV code
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Credit Card Website
- Credit Card Statement
Simply continue to use your existing South Texas FCU credit card for now, then activate and start using your new credit card on June 21, 2020. Also remember to provide your new credit card number to any merchants who automatically bill your existing card.
Please take a moment to read the Frequently Asked Questions below to see how this will affect you.
If you have any questions or inquiries concerning the conversion, please call our office at 956-618-7500. Our Staff will always be here to help you through the credit card conversion process and more. Our commitment to providing you with quality financial products and personalized service will not change.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve your needs.
Gerardo Paz, CEO
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the official date of conversion? June 20,2020
- What if my contact information has changed? Make sure South Texas FCU has your current address and contact phone number on file. Credit cards will be automatically issued to your address, so you will want to make sure it is sent to the right address AND that it arrives on time. In addition, having the correct primary telephone number on your record will enable us to contact you immediately if any fraud is detected on your account.
- Will I receive a new card? Yes, you will receive a new card.
- When will I receive my new card? June 5, 2020 new credit cards with EMV chip technology will be mailed out to all members who have an open credit card with the credit union. You can expect to receive your card in 7 – 10 business days. Please look for your card in the mail. If you have not received your new credit card by June 21st, please call the credit union.
- Will my credit card number change? Yes, your credit card number will change.
- Will my Personal Identification Number (PIN) change? Yes, your PIN will change. You should receive a mailer with your new PIN around the same time you get your new plastic.
- When can I activate my new card? On June 21, 2020 you will want to call the telephone number listed on the sticker on the front of the card to activate it for service. Then, make sure to destroy your previous South Texas FCU credit card.
- Will my credit card payment date change? No, your payment due date will remain the same.
- Will the 24/7 Card Services phone number be the same? No, the new 24/7 Card Service phone number will be 800-599-7889. Pleas update your records with this new number.
- Will there be a delay with my statements? There will be no delay, however, if you are currently signed up for e-statements you will also receive a paper statement for June/July.
- Does the address to where I send my payment change? Yes, the new payment address will be: PO BOX 4521 Carol Stream, IL 60197
- If I set-up a monthly automatic transfer or ACH payment to pay my credit card bill, will I have to do anything? Please update the mailing address to: PO BOX 4521 Carol Stream, IL 60197
- If I did a preauthorized or recurring ACH bill with my credit card, do I need to make any changes? Your existing card number, verification code, and expiration date will change. You will need to change information previously provided to companies where you have an existing recurring transaction, preauthorized transaction or pay a bill using ACH.
- I have someone joint on my credit card, will this affect them? Their information will be transferred over, and they will receive a new card as well.
- Will the current website I access my credit card information through look the same? No, gotomycard.com will be replaced with ezcardinfo.com Additional information on accessing this site will be included when you receive your new card.